After following the overview you will certainly know exactly how to include any tune to etc Hero because that the PC. This is the fastest and easiest method. This method covers every chart varieties including songs v GH3+ permitted modifications, choose tapping sections.
You are watching: How to make custom songs on guitar hero 3
1 – Setup the latest version of GHTCP+
2 – Download a tradition song
3 – use GHTCP to include a song
4 – playing the song
Guitar Hero update – variation 1.3
Guitar Hero Three manage Panel
Update guitar Hero 3 computer to variation 1.3 before installing guitar Hero Three manage Panel (GHTCP). The version of GHTCP provided allows for easy importing of charts through GH3+ modifications, favor tapping sections and charts with over 4000 notes. After installing GHTCP, open the program and refer to the image listed below for the early stage set-up.
1. Select file > open game settings
2. Choose your language
3. Choose Yes
Note: making use of Guitar Hero Three control Panel will corrupt your save video game file. If you have actually previous high scores friend can ago up your save game file which is situated in Documents/Aspyr/Guitar Hero III/Save (optional)
For her convenience and also for this tutorial, you deserve to download the famous custom tune “Black Hole” here.
Black hole – through Schmutz06
Download much more Guitar Hero tradition Songs from the stclairdrake.net tradition Songs database.
What space these files?
These room the music and also chart papers to include to the game.song.ini – track information file for step shift/frets on fire.ogg record – audio.chart paper – note chart.mid document – keep in mind chart for phase shift/frets ~ above fire
It is best to start by creating a new setlist and a tier before including Guitar Hero custom Songs. To do that, press the “Create Setlist” switch in GHTCP. You require to enter a title because that the setlist and also the tier. From there click “apply tier changes” and also “apply setlist changes”. You deserve to then start dragging song from the track list end to the tier song list. Once you have included songs, press the “=” button next come default unlocked songs, for this reason that they space unlocked and also accessible.
Note: shot to no exceed roughly 95 songs per setlist, it can crash the game
Adding a song
I’m utilizing the custom tune “Black Hole” in this example. The steps listed below go into detail on the screenshots shown. Describe them if you desire to know an ext about the various features in GHTCP.
1. Add > New Song (shortcut alt+n)
2. Song Data. enter the song name first, without any type of spaces. This is the name which GHTCP uses, not just how it will show up in the game. Click the “…” to add the audio and chart files. “Audio Type” relates to how plenty of audio tracks you have. A single Track is standard. Use the .ogg paper for the guitar Track and the .chart record for the chart. Using various other audio file formats, like .mp3 can lead to audio sync problems.
3. Song Properties room auto populated, that isn’t necessary to adjust these settings. Friend can add a year (add one space before beginning the year). The hammer-on value can be changed to make regular charts every strum notes, or all hammer-on notes. The offset can be changed to solve audio sync issues, for some songs. Once you click “apply” the song will be included to your song list.
4. Drag the newly added song native the song list to the tier songs list. Be certain to press the “=” button next to “default unlocked songs”. This will ensure that the song is unlocked when you fill the game. Pick file and also then “execute actions” (shortcut ctrl+alt+s). Pick yes to confirm.
5. The execute actions crate will display the progress. You have the right to add more than one tune at a time.
See more: All Halogens Have The Following Number Of Valence Electrons:
It will take longer relying on how countless songs you space adding.